Dark circles are one of the most common problems women face these days. Because of a lack of sleep, working for long hours on your computer, ageing, dry skin and staying up late at night on a daily basis, most women and also men suffer from dark circles.
If you are tired of your dark circles, and want to do away with them, this article guides you on how to get rid of your dark under eye circles naturally and also quickly.
Find out how to choose foundation color
How to get rid of dark under eye circles with makeup
if you’re wondering about how to get rid of dark under eye circles instantly and how to get rid of dark under eye circles fast,because natural remedies take some time, you can turn to makeup. Makeup is perfect for concealing dark circles in fact these days, concealer have become so common that every makeup brand from high end to low end produce concealer to remedy dark under eye circles.
A concealer is a kind of foundation but thicker and creamier that helps to camouflage dark circles and other unwanted marks or spots. To pick the perfect concealer, you need to look at your skin tone. However, as a general rule, orange, yellow or peach colored concealers are known to counteract the blue-ish undertones of the dark circles. Follow the instructions of your particular concealer and just dust it off with a dab of translucent powder to get rid of dark circles.
How to get rid of dark under eye circles home remedies
Here are some tips on how to get rid of dark under eye circles naturally and how to get rid of dark under eye circles DIY techniques.
• Cucumbers: cut two slices and put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and then put the slices on your eyes for ten minutes. Cucumbers have skin lightening properties that help with discoloration. Do this twice daily.
• Almond oil: apply almond oil before you go to bed around your eye area, leave it throughout the night and then wash it with cold water overnight.
• Vitamin E: you can do the same as above with Vitamin E as well
• Potatoes: cut some thick slices and cover your eyes or juice some potato slices and apply the juice around your eyes for 5-10 minutes. Follow this either once or twice a day.
• Rose Water: soak cotton pads into rose water and put it around your eyes for 15 minutes.
• Tomato: mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the dark circles for 10 minutes. Do this twice a day.
• Lemon Juice: you can apply a mixture of lemon juice on your dark circles. Lemon also has bleaching properties that can help lighten dark circles. However, if it burns your skin wash it off immediately.
You might also be interested in how to achieve white teeth at home
Although make up and natural remedies can help somewhat to lessen dark circles, you need to remember that sleeping well, eating well and taking some time out to relax are also crucial when it comes to getting rid of dark under eye circles.
You might also be interested in Natural remedies for anxiety