Moisture is one of the most important functions of the skin. Its firmness, elasticity and a neat appearance depends on moisture. Time and improper skin care can result in the loss of moisture, and then you are wondering, how to moisturize the skin. How you can help the skin to retain moisture? What components should be in the composition of cosmetics? And what types of cosmetics help to moisturize the skin?
How to moisturize your skin from inside
To properly moisturize your face and to preserve vital moisture in the skin helps modern cosmetics. But also, don’t forget to moisturize your skin from the inside — this means that in the day you should drink plenty of water.
How to moisturize the skin through cosmetic products
How to moisturize the skin? You need to use a special hydrating cosmetics intended for regular skin care. The composition of these funds includes both a fatty basis and prevent degreasing of the skin substance. These substances include enzymes, liposomes, ceramides, hidroactive substances, and a number of vitamins that are able to hold in moisture.
The task of these substances is the formation of a protective barrier on the skin surface that prevents moisture evaporation, thereby improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It restores the skin’s water balance. Small wrinkles are smoothed out and new ones do not appear. Skin resists UV rays and pollution will be alleviated.
Such cosmetic “know” not only how to moisturize the skin, but as not to leave it greasy, easily absorbed and assimilated.
How to moisturize the skin: useful components in cosmetics
Choosing a cosmetic, first of all you need to pay attention to its composition. It should say exactly which ingredients in the moisturizers really able to hold and provide the skin with moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid is the best skin moisturizer because of its origin exclusively vegetable or animal. Covering skin with a protective film that provides it with moisture.
- Avocado oil, peanut oil, jojoba oil and wheat seed, almond oil also nourishes the skin and holds in moisture.
- Vitamin E is a natural barrier against free radicals, which is helpful in preventing aging of the skin. Another vitamin B5 is also very beneficial for the skin.
- Glycerin is an alcohol, but unlike other types of alcohol, it absorbs moisture from the air and delivers it into the skin, giving it softness and elasticity.
- Talaspheres are collagen fibres of marine origin. Getting on the skin, they interact with natural collagen within the skin thereby making it firmer and more elastic.
- Glycerol, moisturizing amino acids, allantoin, extracts of aloe Vera, raspberry, honey, castor and silicone oil and liposomes are also important elements in providing hydration for the skin.
Women caring about their skin and health should know all of how to moisturize the skin. The lack of moisture in the skin cells immediately begin to affect its condition. The skin becomes dry, lifeless, begin to appear wrinkles and the face looks not very healthy color. To provide the skin with moisture in various ways, from drinking a sufficient amount of water daily to professional treatments at the beautician and the use of special moisturizing masks. Moisturizing the skin is simple, important, to provide it with proper care and concern and then it’ll answer you with great condition, radiance and health.